Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas!

I thought I should 
take some pictures
of my decorations 
before I take them down

I have been collecting 
vintage glass ornaments
for years and last year 
I bought a silver tree 
that was on sale.


Here she is in all her glory!!


This santa was made by my mom
several years ago when she
was making porcelain dolls






 Other stuff around my apartment


A new snowman addition this year
made in a class I recently took
from Colleen Moody



Another new addition this year
a deer that I may leave up
all year round
(the ornaments are removable)

I hope you had a
Merry Christmas


I'm looking forward to a
New Year!!

Now for my current obsession


For me!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Robin


7 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! I love your Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree!! Wishing you a very happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog when looking for a pattern for a pompom crochet fringe. Just wanted to thank you for the excellent directions and looking forward to visiting your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haloo pak^^

    Kami dari SENTANAPOKER ingin menawarkan pak^^

    Untuk saat ini kami menerima Deposit Melalui Pulsa ya pak.

    *untuk minimal deposit 10ribu
    *untuk minimal Withdraw 25ribu

    *untuk deposit pulsa kami menerima provider
    -XL
    -Telkomsel


    untuk bonus yang kami miliki kami memiliki
    *bonus cashback 0,5%
    *bunus refferal 20%
    *bonus gebiar bulanan (N-max,samsung Note 10+,Iphone xr 64G,camera go pro 7hero,Apple airpods 2 ,dan freechips)

    Daftar Langsung Di:

    SENTANAPOKER

    Kontak Kami;

    WA : +855 9647 76509
    Line : SentanaPoker
    Wechat : SentanaPokerLivechat Sentanapoker

    Proses deposit dan withdraw tercepat bisa anda rasakan jika bermain di Sentanapoker. So… ? tunggu apa lagi ? Mari bergabung dengan kami. Pelayanan CS yang ramah dan Proffesional dan pastinya sangat aman juga bisa anda dapatkan di Sentanapoker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bought a silver tree look so beautiful. And you made Santa so amazing. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must applaud your effort you have put in this article. It really helps me. Now its time to avail roller shutter repairs for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came into your blog when hunting for a pattern for pompom crochet fringe. I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic instructions, and I look forward to visiting your blog in the future. I appreciate your post, and everything you provide with us is up to date and extremely interesting; I'd want to save the website so I can come back and read you again, because you've done an excellent job.
    divorce lawyers richmond va

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......