Saturday, February 12, 2011

My New Obsession

I love beads & jewelry and they are always a staple in my crafting supplies.  I was looking around on the internet the other day and came across a bracelet that I loved.  I remembered seeing this class at the local bead store, but I thought I could figure it out without a class.   

I had to get the supplies and make one. 

Here is my first attempt.

DSC05705

I wanted it to wrap three times, but I didn't have enough beads so twice is. 

I really like the way it turned out.

DSC05694

  There will be more.

DSC05703

I'm hooked. :)

Robin

 

 

5 comments:

  1. So cool! I love the way it looks and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, it has a cool boho look to it!!! Don't even get me started on my bead collection, it's insane! Have a great weekend!- xoxo-cin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so pretty! I love the colours you have chosen for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Robin, you are so talented. Love the color. Thanks for sharing. Terri

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......