Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Brag Monday…….

A few weeks ago I found Karen’s blog The Graphics Fairy.  What’s better than FREE graphics???   I had fun going thru the graphics there and chose this image for another pillow.

DSC02995

For some reason right now my obsession is this dress form……I would love to have a vintage one of these but I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon.

Wolf Dress Form

So I guess for now I will settle for a picture of one on my pillow.  

DSC02997

The skirt is a piece of vintage lace that Sue sent me.  I just LOVE the way it turned out.  

Thanks Karen for all your wonderful images.  She even takes requests!!

Now onto Easter pillows!!

Robin

6 comments:

  1. Oh Robin, your pillow is just beautiful. I always love your beautiful work. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! When I saw the title of this I thought ok...then I clicked over from Graphics Fairy and WOW...SO creative! I LOVE THIS!
    ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also into dress form, no matter the size!
    The pillow is wonderful!
    And I am going to get that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,
    Oooooh!! Another fabulous pillow! I love how you used that fabric as a skirt, so pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along today for another "Brag Monday"!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knew you would find some amazing uses for that lace! Beautiful!!

    Sue E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pillows are to die for. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......