Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just Something I Made……

Last month I was in a heart charm swap on the Marie Mail Art group.  I received LOTS of gold tone and glass hearts. 

DSC02713

The second part of the swap was to make something from the hearts I received.  Soooo I pulled out my jewelry making supplies and auditioned several chains. 

DSC02714

The one I chose is a vintage chain that I purchased on vendor night at Silver Bella - I just loved it and had to have it. 

DSC02717

Just something I made…..and I just LOVE it!!

Robin  

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I know you will love wearing it :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,

    So pretty!!! I wanted to let you know that I'll be bragging about you on my blog tomorrow! I'll be featuring your beautiful pillow on my "Brag Monday" post!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, What an adorable blog! I love your pillows too!!! Very cute and COngrats! Becs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make jewelry too? Girl you are so versatile. I just have to become a follower. The necklace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......