Friday, March 5, 2010

Fly Away……

When I first started in this wonderful world of altered art about a year and a half ago, I joined every swap group I could find.  I was inspired by all the eye candy on Flickr and making art became my obsession.  Since then I have narrowed it down to a couple groups.  Marie Antoinette Mail Art is one.  There are some amazing artists in this group and I am in awe of everything I receive.  There are always fun swaps going on all with the Marie inspired theme.  The latest one is an altered Marie mini birdcage. 

DSC02817

I just love the pinks and blues………

DSC02789

and all the embellishments and bling that come with Marie!!

DSC02818 

Yesterday my Marie mini birdcage was packed up and sent on her way.  I hope she will be happy in her new home.    I sure will miss her………

Next time I will share with you the Marie mini birdcage I received.

Robin

 

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS ROBIN! Your are is always so amazing! Your Marie is STUNNING! So very beautiful! I am so very glad you are enjoying yourself at the AM group. I miss you guys :)

    xox Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Marie! Can't wait to see what else you're creating!

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......