Friday, October 15, 2010

As Promised……

DSC04883 

….here are my ornaments from

Alanna George’s

Halloween ornament swap.

Ok so I don't have my tree yet but I thought I would show you my haul of Halloween ornaments anyway.

I feel so lucky to be part of this talented group of swappers.

DSC05197

DSC05199

DSC05201

DSC05204  DSC05203

 DSC05206

DSC05209

 DSC05211 

DSC05214

DSC05216

DSC05215

DSC05219

DSC05220

  DSC05223 DSC05225  

DSC05226

DSC05229

DSC05243

DSC05239

DSC05235

 DSC05262

 and a pile of paper goodness……

DSC05252

When I get my tree I will take some more pictures and show you.

Thanks for having a look.

Robin

5 comments:

  1. Loved each one! Maybe next year I will enter a Halloween contest. Very cool treats!
    Smiles,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite swapping groups. So many talented people!

    Suz
    http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I've loved all of your Halloween-y posts and vintage-y festive creations. You were in one heck of a great swap there and your dying project and garland you made is spectacular - or should I say spooktacular!? You are always so fun and inspiring to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin, What beautiful Halloween things, love them. I love your spider. Have a great week. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin!!!!!

    Awesome swap!!!! Such cute ornaments...your Halloween tree will be gorgeous!!!!!

    Girl...
    I picked up my Charming Heart package from Sarah on Monday and I've just finished opening it (yes...at 3 something in the morning!!!) and I wanted to THANK YOU for being such a sweet partner...I LOVE your charm! The porcelain beaded charm is too pretty and I'm always so happy to have a piece of your art :)
    I hope to post about today (if I get some good sun light to photograph the goodies)
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
    :)

    I got your voicemail this week and I promise to call you. If you don't hear from me during the weekend...call me AGAIN! This birthday month is killing me and I need to catch up on a lot of things now since it's almost over...but it's been FUN!
    Can't wait for you to come down in the Spring...whenever you decide to come in, we'll have FUN!!!!! :)
    Call me...

    ps...your Halloween banner is FABULOUS!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......