Sunday, January 13, 2013

Getting ready for Valentines Day


I've been wanting 
to make
 some of those 
cute little 
pipe cleaner figures

You know 
the ones 
that look like 
vintage Valentines


I though a 
Valentines project 
for my craft class at work 
would be the 
perfect opportunity

They are simple to make


And turn out so cute!!


  I got the images from Pinterest


  Yesterday I picked up some
  pink chenille pipe cleaners


Im thinking 
Easter 
is right 
around 
the corner 
and
have some 
bunny images saved

They are so much fun to make!!

Robin

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, I can definitely see bunny potential here.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, you have a Spanish last name too, my last name is Jimenez, from Chile, do you speak Spanish? I would love to hear from you on Facebook, as a senior citizen I would love to learn to make these cuties!!! gracias!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a tutorial for this? thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......